Frequently asked Questions
This set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about KODE ENDPOINT™ and KODE CONNECT™ answers queries that you may have about KODE ENDPOINT™ and KODE CONNECT™. Send us an e-mail message, if you have any questions that remain unanswered.
A: KODE ENDPOINT™ software is divided into 3 parts:
1. KODE Server – Install on Physical Server or Cloud Server
2. KODE Console – Install on Server or Client’s computer
3. KODE Client – Install on Client’ computer
A: There are two versions of the KODE ENDPOINT™
1. KODE ENDPOINT™ Lite edition
2. KODE ENDPOINT™ Standard edition
A: Some features for example are the user account management, contract management, map, custom report, etc.
A: KODE ENDPOINT™ software is divided into 2 parts:
1. Console – Use via Remote Desktop from center to Client’s computer.
2. Agent – Install on Client’s computer and use to communicate via console.
A: There are two versions of the KODE CONNECT™
1. KODE CONNECT™ Free edition
2. KODE CONNECT™ Standard edition
A: KODE Console
• Windows Server 2012 or newer, Windows 10 (including 64-bit)
• Intel XEON E3 Series / 6th Gen Core i5
• 8 GB RAM • 1024 MB HDD
• Windows 7 or newer (including 64-bit)
• 2 GB RAM
• Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon
• 100 MB HDD
A: You can choose to use and install in two forms.
1. Server of customers who install and maintain themselves.
2. Cloud Server the vendor installs and maintains throughout its lifetime according to the license.
A: You can install KODE Console on unlimited number of machines.
A: You can install KODE console at both Server and Client’s computer.
A: Windows OS
A: Yes, KODE CONNECT™ support windows server
A: Use the product key from the hard copy document to fill it into the License menu on the Console page.
A: When the license expires, the program usage will be restricted. Detailed information of the computer that were used to connect to the server will remain but the display thereof will be limited to the number of impressions at 5 machines only.
A: It will not be necessary as the program will automatically be fully activated again. Information of the computer used to connect to the server will readjust the display according to the number of licenses renewed.
A: Use the product key from the hard copy document to fill in to the license menu on the Console page.
A: Username and password can be found in the folder or inside the DVD cover.
A: status bars
Orange when hardware usage over 60%.
Red when hardware usage over 90%.
A: Add by
1. Users can add program and create a command for installation by themselves.
2. Notify the service provider of the need to update the list in case of using the cloud server.
A: You can use function Remote Desktop (Cloud) function on the KODE Console to connect a different network.
A: Yes, you can use KODE CONNECT™ to remote desktop and transfer file.
A: Make sure !
1. Make sure you have internet connection.
2. Make sure you have the right PC name or PC number.
A: Check the following:
1. Is the PC on and awake?
2. Did you enter the right name or IP address?
3. Check out whether you are allowed access to your PC from outside your network.
A: Yes, if you’re closing the Remote Desktop window on your home computer, it only ends the communication between the two systems, it does not log you off your office system or shut it down.
A: KODE CONNECT connects in protected mode using the https protocol (SSL) and adopts advanced measures for encrypting the information exchanged as well as the configuration.